Monday, July 18, 2011

Fall Fragrances 2011 Preview!

Nothing like dreaming of crisp Fall weather on a sweltering Summer day!

That explains why today I sat down and decided on the upcoming additions to my already awesome line of Fall Candle Fragrances in M Design Boutique.

Last year's favorites were Maple Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Leaves and Warm Sugar Cookies.

Here are the fragrances I will be offering in addition to my current line, beginning in September. If you must have one or two prior to that, be sure to comment on my facebook wall and I will indulge you:

  1. Fresh Baked Bread
  2. Peanut Butter Cookies
  3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
  4. Amaretto Nog
  5. Mulled Cider
  6. Maple Bourbon & Apples
  7. Buttered Rum
  8. Hazelnut Coffee
  9. Honeycomb
  10. Vanilla Cedar
  11. Firewood
  12. Blue Spruce
I am actually comforted on a hot July day by the thought of a cool Autumn day making all of those cozy fragrances...is that wrong?

Let me know what you think of the new line...and what Fall fragrances would you like to see added to my shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment