Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Feature! Weekly Recipe From My Recipe Book!

Many of my readers already know that I love to cook. It makes sense, since I love making things, that I would love making things in the kitchen!

I come from a family who loves to cook too. In fact, when the time allows, a bunch of us plan on putting together a cook book to publish based on all of our combined family traditions and our respective regional immediate family recipes.

Pictured below is a little taste (pun intended) of what I have whipped up in the kitchen and added to my recipe book.


 

The photo is of the cake I made in 2010 for my husband's birthday. It is a peanut butter cake with peanut butter cream icing topped with crushed peanut butter cups and Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips. 
Follow my blog and follow me on facebook for announcements about my Weekly Recipe! 

Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment