Friday, March 18, 2011

Announcing M Design Boutique's Second Etsy Shop Just for Event Planning!


You can still get all of the same great event, wedding and promotional gifts, favors and decor at the regular old M Design Boutique location so don't fret! But here's the skinny on the new shop:

In the last six months my business has grown quite quickly due to the popularity of my event favors, gifts and decor. In fact my customers keep requesting new and innovative products that can also be used as promotional give-aways, client gifts or small retail add-ons for salons and boutiques of all kinds.

Since many of my customers now come to M Design Boutique looking for these items, and usually with all kinds of special requests and custom needs, I have decided to open a second Etsy shop just for those customers to simplify everyone's life. Now...let's hope that is exactly what happens! Cross your fingers with me!

All that said, I would like to announce the Grand Opening of MDB Weddings & Events by M Design Boutique!

I am busily adding new favors, gifts and decor for weddings, receptions, showers, and every other kind of party you can name. I've even recently filled a giant order of Travel Candle Gift Favors for a Record Release Party!

I welcome your ideas and requests. So come on over and let me be your event planning inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment