Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Candlemaking Articles


I love making things from scratch. One of my favorite things to make year-round is candles.  A few years ago I decided to sell my candles (I mean, I only need so many candles for myself!) on the side here, at Spoiled Cowgirl.

Over the years I've made candles for several weddings, local sales, fundraisers and as a gift everyone I know now expects during the holidays.

I've written a few articles for both the beginner and the advanced candle maker. Learn what supplies you'll need, where to get them and lots and lots of step-by-step instructions and tips for making this great fun project!

How to make hand-dipped candles.

How to make pillar candles.

Advanced tips for professional-looking candles.

The candles pictured here were created by my brother, Timothy Fouch. Photo also by Timothy Fouch

No comments:

Post a Comment