Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guest Knitter In My Etsy Shop

Yesterday I wrote an article for nerdbastards.com about Guerrilla Knitters. An image of a skull hat was featured at the top. Carrol Mick knitted the hat and several readers contacted me to find out where they could get one. Mine was a gift from Carrol, so I decided to ask her if she has more to sell. Turns out she has them in all colors and several sizes, including for babies!

There are two versions of this hat. One with flaps, one without. You can find both in my Etsy shop.

Please take a look at the hats in my Etsy shop here.

Be sure to note in your order what size and color combo you want such as:
Large/Main Color Black/Skull Color Hot Pink
Please visit the shop and check out the other handmade things available as well! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment