Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Williamsburg Brooklyn Artists & Fleas February 5th -- I'm Gonna Be There!

I am happy to announce that on Saturday, February 5, 2011 M Design Boutique will be selling alongside Big Bridge Studios!

We'll be at an awesome weekend market called "Artists & Fleas" in the trendy Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. Drop by between noon and 8pm and check out a major display of creativity by tons of artists, designers and vintage sellers.

I will be bringing along a selection of M Design Boutique handmade candles, hats and jewelry perfect for Valentine's Day gifts (just in time).

As I mentioned before, I'll be selling alongside my friend and creative cohort Kendra Shedenhelm, owner and designer over at Big Bridge Studios. Some of you may already be familiar with her awesome "i <3 tacos" onesies and her board book "I am, Yo Soy" because I have been giving them out to all of the gazillion new babies in my ever-growing family of friends! Kendra hand-screens an awesome array of designs inspired by her experiences with her toddler living, well, by the Big Bridge in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Here are a few sneak peeks at what M Design Boutique will have on hand (that means no shipping cost if you show up, shhh!):
 

 

So Come On Out NEW YORK!

Spend a fun day perusing the creations and vintage finds of some very talented, creative sellers and treat yourself and your Valentine to something local, original and supportive of the Indie Community!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment