Monday, February 1, 2010

Call For Subjects: Career Article Series -- I Need YOU!

I am looking for people who will answer (in some detail) ten questions about their job/career for a series of articles I am writing to help people follow their dreams and find jobs they love. Send me a message if you'd like to help! You can promote something with links, or remain anonymous. Thanks to those of you already helping with this!

A sampling of the fascinating people/jobs I've already got contributors for:

  • Rural Public Defender

  •  Sports Writer for a major online publication

  •  Videographer-turned-Medical Student

  • Race Car Builder

  • Hawaiian Rainforest Tour Guide

  • Video Game Engineer

Every job or career qualifies for this series! Please email melissafouch@yahoo.com to help me with this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment